Who we are
Our website address is: https://jobkraal.com.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
When you access this website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use and legal disclaimer, which will then bind you. These conditions may be amended from time to time. You agree to view the current version each time you access the site.
Disturbances, interruptions or a possible breakdown of the online service cannot be excluded, therefore this website does not warrant that the services offered on its web site are available at certain times. The owners and administrators of this website reserves the right in their absolute discretion to change, modify, upgrade, extend, limit, suspend or withdraw this website or any part hereof at any time without notice.
- Parties To This Customer Agreement
1.1 This Customer Agreement is made between Job Kraal (Jobkraal.com) and its administrators the holder of the website jobkraal.com (hereinafter “the Company” or “We” or “Us”) and the persons who has visited the jobkraal.com website or completed the registration and/ order placed an order we have accepted.
- Effect Of The Agreement
2.1 This Customer Agreement takes effect when you accept it when you visit our Website and when we confirm to you in writing and/or electronic means that your Account has been opened and we accepted you as our Client.
2.2 By continuing to place orders with us, you agree to continue to be bound by this Customer Agreement, which supersedes all other Agreements and terms of business which may previously have been in place between us.
2.3 We shall not be required and may be unable to accept you as a Client until all Know-Your-Client and Anti-Money-Laundry documentation we require has been received by us and we reserve the right that until we have received all such documentation, properly completed by you, your account will not be verified.
The information provided on this website is provided “as is”, on and “as available” basis and is intended to provide the user with objective information. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this website, the owners and administrators of this website provide no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness or correctness of information contained in this website.
This website may contain many types of data and information from several sites that may be linked to this site. These sites may contain information that may/is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from this website or its owners. The owners and administrators of this website are not responsible for the content of external web sites linked to or referenced from this website.
The owners and administrators of this website will not in any event be responsible for any loss incurred, or damages suffered – medical or otherwise (whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.
What personal data we may collect and why we would collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
This website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our plugins and add-ons are compatible with GDPR. Below are the common questions related to GDPR.
Do your plugins track any data?
We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. This can happen in following two ways:
- Embedded Widgets
Our website has features to integrate embedded widgets as is, from third party services . It is very likely that these widgets will be GDPR compliant. However, users can consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party services for more detailed information on their practices.
- Third-party APIs/Connections
Our plugins may send request to third party APIs via website-visitor’s web browser to fetch information (like social shares, social comment count). This request made may by web browser may include IP address, which can then be seen by the third-party that it’s being requested from. This API request doesn’t include any personal data of the website user other than the IP address.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a post or a comment, the post/comment and its metadata may be retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-ups automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username which is a default setting). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- All Job Kraal services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
- Certain ancillary products and services may attract a transaction fee that is payable at the execution of the transaction.
- Your telephone or Cellular Service Provider will charge all telephone calls that you make to Job Kraal’s telephony based facilities at their normal rates.
- You indemnify Job Kraal against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of any resume/CV by you on www.Jobkraal.co.za, or any related site.
- Job Kraal makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence, however, you will not hold Job Kraal responsible if your resume/CV was unlawfully copied from the Job Kraal website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- Access to the candidate resume/CV database is available only to Job Kraal recruitment agency clients who have been approved for resume/CV search capabilities and whom Job Kraal has issued with privileged access codes to search the Job Kraal database. Such Job Kraal clients may access the candidate resume/CV database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, category, industry and occupation match the clients’ current vacancy advertisements with Job Kraal. While Job Kraal will make every effort to ensure that Job Kraal clients adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify Job Kraal against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by Job Kraal recruitment agency clients.
- While Job Kraal will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the Job Kraal website is free from viruses, Job Kraal cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your resume/CV on Job Kraal is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- Job Kraal reserves the right to either reject or remove any resume/CV from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your resume/CVs on Job Kraal.
- Job Kraal makes every effort to deliver applications to vacancies in the shortest possible time. You will however not hold Job Kraal liable for any loss or damage as a result of any failure or delay in the delivery of an application for employment to an advertiser.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by Job Kraal in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Job Kraal and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Job Kraal or its associates. Job Kraal and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Job Kraal will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to your actions or omissions.
- You agree to keep Job Kraal and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Job Kraal as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Job Kraal to you.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without Job Kraal’s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld).
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- Job Kraal retains all intellectual property rights contained in the data stored on Job Kraal and services provided by Job Kraal, and you agree not to infringe any of Job Kraal’s rights without Job Kraal’s prior written consent. This includes the use of public domain information represented on Job Kraal.
- You agree not to use the Job Kraal infrastructure or technology to market any service to Job Kraal.
Disclaimer and Conditions of Use
This web site contains many types of data and information, which are protected by trade mark and copyright laws. It is therefore not permitted to download, copy or distribute the whole or any part of this web site. However we do permit you to make technical copies for the purposes of reading or browsing and you may also make permanent copies for your personal use. You are not permitted to make a link, hyperlink or framed link to the web site without www.jobkraal.com’s prior consent.
Downloads shall be made entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any damage which may result from the download, installation, storage or use of software or content from our web site. Although we use state of the art anti-virus programs, any liability for damage or disturbance of functionality caused by viruses or worms is excluded.
The content of listings, which is in part fully automated and published from of third parties as is, is not tested for its unrestricted legal compliance. Also, it does not represent our opinion. Naturally we will immediately investigate any evidence of possible illegal content or breaches of third party rights and if we do not accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness, and suitability for a particular purpose or currency of the information published.
2. Listings and Job Applications
Please note that upon forwarding your personal information to a third party, we are not responsible for the use of the data by such third parties. If you are not offered SSL encryption for electronic transmittal of your personal data to a potential employer, you should contemplate sending your application on and off line.
b) Please note that a job listing could be published by a company or individual that might use your personal data for purposes other than that intended. We cannot control this. You should therefore check the identity of any third party to whom you send your personal data. For example, you should never send personal data to a free or a private email address like gmail or yahoo. We advise you not to supply a recruiter with certain sensitive data, even if they request this. Such sensitive data would include (but is not limited to) your personal ID number, social security number, credit card number, banking details or any relevant information that can compromise your safety and privacy.
3. Links to other Web Sites
a) If you follow an external link and thereby leave our site, the content of such other web site is beyond our control and influence. We do not accept liability for this unless we had actual knowledge of the illegal content. In such cases we will disable the link after investigation.
4. Attachments, Content
a) Please ensure that you do not send us any attachments that contain worms or viruses. Personal details provided to JobKraal should not contain:
- Information on illnesses
- Information on pregnancy
- Any information about ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health and sexual orientation
- Defamatory or slanderous information
- Information having no reasonable relation to the job profile
b) The information you send us must be accurate and must not infringe the rights of third parties, contravene official regulations or breach public policy (“Illegal Content”), this includes but is not limited thereto that you may not create CVs for third persons without their explicit consent or create CVs for non-existent persons and that photos provided to us must be up to date and display the face of the actual candidate. We point out that you are responsible for keeping your contact details, particularly your e-mail address up to date and ensuring that you can be contacted at the email address provided and that the email address is not transferred to third persons. Please note that you shall undertake to indemnify us against all claims made against us as a consequence of your violation of this clause 6 b and failure to prevent Illegal Content appearing in any information you provide.
5. Rights Reserved by JobKraal
a) JobKraal does not warrant that the services offered on its web site are available at certain times. Disturbances, interruptions or a possible breakdown of the online service cannot be excluded by JobKraal.
b) Systematic backups of the servers are carried out regularly. In so far as you transfer data to JobKraal – regardless of type – we recommend that you store safety backup copies of your data.
c) JobKraal reserves the right to change, extend, limit or withdraw its services or to delete data without notice at any time. You have no right to claim publication.
a) You agree to use the Internet at your own risk. We have no liability for any down times on our web site caused by technical problems or access to the Internet.
NB: Jobkraal.com or any legit agent, recruiter or employer will never ask you to pay any fee for a job opportunity. Do not accept any job offer that asks for a ‘registration’ or an ‘application’ fee.
Updated: 13 January 2019
Thank you for visiting https://jobkraal.com